My little gray cells are all aflutter, because the extremely talented author, editor and teacher, M. Christian is back with us for another edition of The Erotic Mind podcast series.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our conversation that appeared here last week at this time, did you? Well don’t worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. Look for the site’s search function in the header, type in Podcast #231 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
M. Christian and I discuss:
As a special treat, M. Christian will share another a delectable morsel of the fruit of his Erotic Mind. You do not want miss this, people!
- Being a private person with a big reputation;
- The pride he has in his work;
- What sparks the erotic imagery in his work;
- The role of imagination and the awareness of human behavior in his creations;
- Writing for male and female audiences;
- The plot arc — does it mirror the sexual response cycle;
- Being compelled to write and being turned on to create;
- Topics he gravitates toward and topics he avoids;
- What he looks for in the erotica of others.