Monday, January 04, 2016

Classes For 2016!

(from M.Christian's Classes And Appearances)


As there's going to be a changes coming this year - all of them good - I decided to change my teaching schedule to allow for more flexibility (for me) and options (for you)!

Instead of booking all of my classes a year or so out I'm going, instead, to be doing a twitter poll for what people want me to teach on a month-per-month basis.  

They'll be surprises and other things as well, but this way I can tweak what people want to see - and what I can do - much easier!

This month (January) I'm going to be teaching my Polyamory: How To Love Many And Well class for the SFCitadel on Wednesday, the 13th.  More info on that in just a few days.

I'm also hope to continue my Polyamory Support Group on the last Monday of the month as well - stayed tuned for an update on that very soon.

To see the poll for February just go to my twitter feed here: @mchristianzobop

No comments: