Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The View From Here - The Book!

Okay, I admit it, I have a problem: I really like writing and putting together books. Now if I could just get people to buy the damned things I'd be happy ...

And here's a new, and rather special, one: a collection if my more ... shall we say 'out there' pieces, including the column I wrote for Suspect Thoughts, The View From Here, from Mindfuck books.

And this is even more special (if that's even possible): my great pal, and amazing artist, Wynn Ryder, did the cover. What do you think? I love how Wynn described it on his blog:
Must be some Monty Python influence in this one... I can imagine the hills animated, sprouting up from the ground and talking.

3 comments:

Sage Vivant said...

What a great looking cover! I'm sure the contents are awesome, as well. :)

mchristian said...

Thanks, sweetie!

Donna said...

That is a very cool cover--I never realized how much your hair does resemble a meadow ;-).